Sit back on your couch and tune in to Netflix (or other streaming services) while we carefully select the best Australian cheese based on your preferences to the value that you ordered. It's like the Netflix show, Love is Blind, you'll only get to see what you get when it arrives at your door (and fall in love)!
Possible cheeses that you might get:
- White Mould - Coal River Farm Triple Cream, L'artisan Extravant Triple Cream, Woombye Ashed Triple Brie, Woolamai Mist Sheep Brie
- Hard/Semi - Bay of Fires Cheddar, Maffra Cloth Aged Cheddar, Boatshed Sunsmoke Cheddar
- Blue - Bolte's Bonanza, Berry's Creek Oak Blue, Riverine & Bellingham, Venus Blue
- Washed Rind - L'artisan Le Rouge, Milawa King River Gold
- Goat - Holy Goat La Luna, Nectar & Brigid's Well, Barossa Aged La Dame, Milawa Tomme
- Sheep - Prom Country's Kongwak Reserve, Venus Blue & Woolamai Mist
This $150 pack will come with a maximum of 5 cheese, 3 packets of crackers and quince paste.
*In the unlikely event that we are out of stock of a product, we will replace it with something similar to the same value.
**Picture is for display only and may or may not represent your pack.
$150 Netflix & Cheese Pack
You are able to pick-up your order during our operating days and hours ONLY at RIPE, Shop 41/42, Dairy Hall, Queen Victoria Market:
- Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 7am-3pm
- Saturday: 7am-3pm
- Sunday: 9am-3pm
After your order is confirmed, you will receive an email notification once your platter is ready for pick-up the next operating day (as stated above). Alternatively, please provide your desired delivery date at check-out.
For order required on Monday and Wednesday. please ensure you make your order at least 2 operating days (as stated above) prior, for collection during the prescribed pick-up times.
After we have received your order and payment, we will contact you to determine the delivery day/time period.
We don't deliver on Monday & Wednesday. For order required on these days, please ensure you make your order at least 2 operating days prior.
Our delivery guy will place your order at your door, move at least 1.5m away and contact you. In the event that you are unable to receive your order, he will attempt to place it somewhere safe and inform you of said location. However, he will leave if there is not a safe place and you are liable to pay another delivery fee to get your order.