Now's your chance to make your own cheese toastie with our menu of Australian cheese and condiments.
How it works?
- The "Make Your Own Toasties" start at $25 and includes 2 types of cheese of your selection, premium sourdough bread, Gippsland butter, and a side of cornichons. Your menu of cheese and condiments are as follow:
- Select up to 2 types of cheese, such as Mozzarella, Sharp Cheddar, Raclette, Blue, Triple Cream Brie or Soft Goat.
- Select up to 1 condiment such as Champagne Caramelised Leeks (+$1), Aussie Stone Fruit Chutney (+$1), Tomato Relish (+$1) or Champange Truffle Jelly (+$2).
How to toast at home:
With a Sandwich Press
- Set your sandwich press to 220C or medium/high setting.
- Place the toastie with the paper on and toast for 6-7mins or until golden brown and all the cheese are melted.
On a Stove Top
- Heat up a pan over medium heat.
- Place the toastie on the hot pan and apply constant pressure using a spatula for 3 mins.
- Flip to toast the other side for another 3-4mins.
*We do not take orders in-store. This is strictly an online exclusive promotion.
**You can order online for in-store pick-up.
Make Your Own Toastie (Twin pack)
Orders must be in the previous day for next day pick-up. Note that pick-up is not available on Monday & Wednesday.
After we have received your order and payment, we will contact you to determine the delivery day/time period.
Orders received on Monday & Wednesday will be expedited the next business day.
Our delivery person will place your order at your door, move at least 1.5m away and contact you. In the event that you are unable to receive your order, he will attempt to place it somewhere safe and inform you of said location. However, he will leave if there is not a safe place and you are liable to pay another delivery fee to get your order.
*Delivery fee: FREE for <5km from Queen Vic Market (QVM), $10 for 5-10 km from QVM, $15 for 10-20km from QVM & $20 for 20-40km from QVM. Contact us for delivery beyond 40km.
**For same day delivery, orders must be submitted by 9am.